Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Barnyard Rooster


Okay . . . okay, I know this isn’t really a painting in the traditional sense of the word. However, this is where “thinking outside of the box” took me, to literally break out of the box with a pair of scissors and paper. I have been wanting to explore paper-collage for a long time now. I think it will connect nicely with the work I have been doing for my cut-paper greeting cards seen on my company website, Baby Bird Designs.  Check it out:  babybirddesigns.com 

This little rooster is ready to rock-n-roll. 

1 comment:

  1. Another fun one, Rachel. I've been meaning to ask you if you've tried selling your Baby Bird products on Etsy. It's a pretty neat resource- and it's cheap to post. I have a "store' there, but haven't done too well at all-yet. I think it may take a while to develop a following. A friend of mine does much better, but she's pricing her things really low. So...check it out if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete