Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dreamscapes Video


Please enjoy this video I put together yesterday showcasing my Dreamscapes paintings and writings found on this site. Special thanks to Mark Kuo of Kids Animation Studio in Bellingham for his help in the production. Also thank you to Soul Food Books and Coffee for the use of their space and the lovely environment while working on this project.

I also wanted to take this time to announce that I have an upcoming show at Soul Food Books in Redmond, WA this August 2012. More details to follow.

I am also excited to be included in the Kirkland Artist Studio Tour through the Kirkland Arts Center this upcoming Mother's Day weekend (May 12-13). I will be on site showcasing my artistic process. Looking forward to all these endeavors.




No comments:

Post a Comment