Saturday, November 5, 2011

On the Inside -- Gallery Show


I had the most wonderful time at the show opening Friday night. It was so delightful to be given a highlighting spot in the show. Kelly and Katy of Allied Arts did such a wonderful job hanging the show. I know it is not easy to hang a bunch of small pieces so I appreciate their efforts on my behalf.




The element that made the show so welcoming and warming to me as an artist was the people involved -- including art seekers, fellow artists and gallery directors. I was very excited to sell five paintings during opening night. Even more noteworthy was that the buyers truly appreciated the works and each brought interesting stories to add to my creative rapport. I knew Patchwork Kitty found a good home when the the new owner gave me a hug of appreciation. Thank you to everybody who came to the show and helped encourage me towards this moment.

I am happy to announce that I have a solo show booked for October 2012 at Honey Salon.








No comments:

Post a Comment