Saturday, March 19, 2011

Potter Art + Design



I've been having a lot of fun designing logos for other people . . . . so I thought I would create one for myself. What do you think? Do you like the use of this photograph I took in a lighting studio or do you think an illustration would be better? Or a combination of the photograph with an illustration inside? I'm open to any crazy suggestions or even plain solid ones too.

Basically, my idea is the use of pottery image to represent the "Potter."

2 comments:

  1. I like the photograph. It looks very clean and goes well with the color of the text. It caught my eye right away when I looked at it.
    With the text, I think the font works well, but I feel that the vertical text is busy. What if Art & Design was under your name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great points, Eve. Thanks -- I'll get to work on it.

    ReplyDelete